Music: Randy VanWarmer - Just When I Needed You Most (Videoclip) - The aesthetic of popular TV - La estética de la televisión popular - Ricardo Marcenaro article artículo - Lyrics

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 23:24


Open your mind, your heart to other cultures
Abra su mente, su corazón a otras culturas
You will be a better person
Usted será una mejor persona
RM


Randy VanWarmer

Singer - Composer


USA




Music: Randy VanWarmer - Just When I Needed You Most (Videoclip) - The aesthetic of popular TV - La estética de la televisión popular - Ricardo Marcenaro article artículo - Lyrics



The aesthetic of the popular TV always appealing to the direct interpretation, the literal exposition, all over here has a touch of sweet decadence, in this case it is not infuriating.
Randy was a great voice of other times, times of innocence, of family watching together in the only television of the house, at the dinner hour.
Time passes, but the traps of TV still go in the same direction, underestimating people.

La estética de la televisión popular siempre apelando a la interpretación directa, la exposición literal, todo aquí tiene un toque de dulce decadencia, en este caso no es irritante.
Randy era una gran voz de otros tiempos, tiempos de inocencia, de la familia viendo juntos en al única televisión de la casa, a la hora de la cena.
El tiempo pasa, pero las trampas de la televisión todavía van en la misma dirección, subestimando la gente.

Ricardo Marcenaro



"Just When I Needed You Most"

You packed in the morning and I
Stared out the window and I
Struggled for something to say
You left in the rain
Without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

But I miss you more than I
Missed you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me
Just when I needed you most

(Left me, just when I needed you most)

Now most every morning I
Stare out the window and I
Think about where you might be
I've written you letters
That I'd like to send
If you would just send one to me

'Cause I need you more than I
Needed before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me
Just when I needed you most

(Left me, just when I needed you most)

[Instrumental Interlude]

You packed in the morning I
Stared out the window and I
Struggled for something to say
You left in the rain
Without closing the door
I didn't stand in your way

Now I love you more than I
Loved you before and now
Where I'll find comfort, God knows
'Cause you left me
Just when I needed you most
Oh, yeah
You left me
Just when I needed you most

You left me
Just when I needed you most








You have an alphabetical guide in the foot of the page in the blog: solitary dog sculptor
In the blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, the alphabetical guide is on the right side of the page
Thanks

Usted tiene una guía alfabética al pie de la página en el blog: solitary dog sculptor
En el blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, la guia alfabética está en el costado derecho de la página
Gracias





Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)





Comments (2)

Quiero felicitarte por tu pagina. Esta es una hemosisima cancion y una excelente interpretacion. Mucha gente no la conoce. Gracias por la letra,el video y la traduccion.

Hola Leonel, muchas gracias por tu renimante comentario :)

Publicar un comentario