Ricardo Marcenaro bitacora blog - In English y Español - 16-03-11 - The puppet for Crazy Bubble - La marioneta para Burbuja Loca - Photos and vids by Blanca Salto

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 19:53


Open your mind, your heart to other cultures
Abra su mente, su corazón a otras culturas
You will be a better person
Usted será una mejor persona
RM
Mi nieto Crazy Bubble (Burbuja Loca) hace unos años me pidió que le hiciera un “puppet” marioneta, nunca se dio la oportunidad de hacerlo.



My grandson, "Crazy Bubble", asked me a few years ago, make a puppet for him, never was gave the opportunity.




Mi hija me advirtió antes de venir, que "Crazy Bubble" no dejaba de hablarle a ella para que yo le hiciera su marioneta, mi nieto tiene siete años, ¿han tenido hijos?, ¿saben lo que es un niño con una idea fija? 



My daughter warned me before coming, that "Crazy Bubble" kept talking to her about grandpa builds his puppet, my grandson is seven years old, have had children?, you know what is a child with a fixed idea ?




Al llegar, por supuesto, “abuelo, me vas a hacer mi puppet”, en el primer día escuche la palabra puppet unas treinta veces, cincuenta el segundo y al tercero, día en que lo comencé, el niño atacaba el record de doscientas palabras puppet por día.
Estoy exagerando, para dar el clima, el niño lleva en la sangre lo mejor de los mejores Marcenaro, es un obseso grave. Já!
Hay que enseñarle a conducir esa energía en el camino de la creación sin vagancias, debe aprender a incomodarse: para vivir más cómodo, ¿entienden a lo que aludo?



Upon arrival, of course, "Grandpa, you will do my puppet" on the first day I heard the word puppet about thirty times, fifty the second, and third day that I began, the boy attacked the record of two hundred puppet words per day.
I exaggerate, to give the climate, the child carried in his blood the best of the best Marcenaro, is a severe obsessive. Ha!
Must be taught to drive the energy in the way of creation without vagrancy, must learn to live uncomfortable to live more comfortable, do you understand to what I mean?


En dos días resolví el asunto, Crazy Bubble y Magdalena fueron a Escobar donde está el grueso de su familia materna, ahí hay niños a montones para jugar, pileta de natación, esas cosas que los niños disfrutan mucho como gritos y tsunamis de palabras todos juntos a la misma vez, son herencias.



In two days I decided the matter, Crazy Bubble and Magdalena were to Escobar city,  where is the bulk of his maternal family, there are a lot of children to play, swimming pool, those things that kids really enjoy, as yelling and tsunamis of words of all together pronunced at the same time, are legacies.






Al regresar de ahí, su abuelo amante del silencio le tenía preparada una sorpresa.
Blanca (Sham), mi dulce amor, había construido los ojos de la marioneta.
Nunca olvidaré la cara que tenía mi nieto al recibir su puppet, abrazarlo contra el pecho como si fuera su hijo recién nacido, caminaba feliz por el jardín, yendo a mostrárselo a su madre.
Es muy bello mi Crazy Bubble.



Returning from there, his grandfather the lover of silence, had prepared a surprise.
Blanca (Sham), my sweet love had built the eyes of the puppet.
I will never forget the face I had my grandson when he received the puppet, cuddling against his chest, as his newborn son, happy, walking in the garden, going to show to his mother.
It is very beautiful my Crazy Bubble.








Luego cumplí con una tradición que inauguré hace unos años en mis hijos, tengo tres.
Eran muy niños y se bañaban todos juntos, mientras ellos lo hacían, yo llenaba baldes muy grandes, entraba de golpe al baño arrojándoles un baldazo de agua a la vez que les gritaba “la ola”, mis hijos se morían de risa, mi madre también, el baño quedaba totalmente empapado, todos estábamos felices en ese momento.
El baño tiene una ventana grande en el techo, alguna vez les tiré de esa altura, con un gran grito que retumbaba en el baño y el barrio.
Es bueno que se acostumbraran a que su padre siempre es sorpresivo.
 


Then I turned to a tradition inaugurated by me some years ago, in my children, I have three.
They were very little and bathed together, as they did, I filled large buckets, suddenly entered the bathroom throwing a bucket of water while I yelled "the wave", my children were dying of laughter as my mother.
The bathroom was completely soaked, we were all happy at the moment.
The bathroom has a large window in the roof, once I threw from that height, with a great cry that echoed in the bathroom and the neighborhood.
It's good to get used that his father is always surprising.








Ricardo Marcenaro text
Blanca Salto photos and vid









Ricardo Marcenaro bitacora blog - In English y Español - 16-03-11 - The puppet for Crazy Bubble - La marioneta para Burbuja Loca - Photos and vids by Blanca Salto



You have an alphabetical guide in the foot of the page in the blog: solitary dog sculptor
In the blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, the alphabetical guide is on the right side of the page
Thanks

Usted tiene una guía alfabética al pie de la página en el blog: solitary dog sculptor
En el blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, la guia alfabética está en el costado derecho de la página
Gracias





Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)

















Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario