Poetry - Poesia: Charles Bukowski - For Jane: With All The Love I Had, Which Was Not Enough - Para Jane: con todo el amor que le tuve. que no fue suficiente - English y Español

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 21:55


Open your mind, your heart to other cultures
Abra su mente, su corazón a otras culturas
You will be a better person
Usted será una mejor persona
RM

Charles Bukowski

United States





For Jane: With All The Love I Had, Which Was Not Enough


I pick up the skirt,
I pick up the sparkling beads
in black,
this thing that moved once
around flesh,
and I call God a liar,
I say anything that moved
like that
or knew
my name
could never die
in the common verity of dying,
and I pick
up her lovely
dress,
all her loveliness gone,
and I speak to all the gods,
Jewish gods, Christ-gods,
chips of blinking things,
idols, pills, bread,
fathoms, risks,
knowledgeable surrender,
rats in the gravy of 2 gone quite mad
without a chance,
hummingbird knowledge, hummingbird chance,
I lean upon this,
I lean on all of this
and I know:
her dress upon my arm:
but
they will not
give her back to me.


Para Jane: con todo el amor que le tuve. que no fue suficiente
       
Recojo la falda,
recojo el rosario negro
que brilla,
eso que una vez
tocó su carne,
y llamo mentiroso a Dios
y afirmo que algo que se moviera
así
o que supiera
mi nombre
no podía morir nunca
con esa certeza inamovible de la muerte.
Y recojo
su precioso
vestido,
perdida toda su belleza,
y les hablo
a todos los dioses,
dioses judíos, dioses cristianos,
pedacitos de cosas brillantes,
ídolos, píldoras, pan
compresiones, riesgos,
renuncias conscientes,
ratas en la salsa de dos
que se han vuelto casi locos,
sin ninguna oportunidad,
conocimiento de colibrí,
oportunidad de colibrí,
me inclino sobre eso
me apoyo en todo eso
y lo sé:
tengo un vestido en mi brazo
pero
nada
me la devolverá.

Poetry - Poesia: Charles Bukowski - For Jane: With All The Love I Had, Which Was Not Enough - Para Jane: con todo el amor que le tuve. que no fue suficiente - English y Español





You have an alphabetical guide in the foot of the page in the blog: solitary dog sculptor
In the blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, the alphabetical guide is on the right side of the page
Thanks

Usted tiene una guía alfabética al pie de la página en el blog: solitary dog sculptor
En el blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, la guia alfabética está en el costado derecho de la página
Gracias




Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)





Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario