Music: Frank Sinatra - My kind of town - Lyrics

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 12:44







Frank Sinatra 




My kind of town - Lyrics






Now this could only happen to a guy like me
And only happen in a town like this.
So may I say to each of you most gratefully
As I throw each one of you a kiss

My kind of town, Chicago is

My kind of town. Chicago is
My kind of people too,
People who, they all smile at you

And each time I roam, Chicago is

It's calling me home. Chicago is
One town that will never ever let you down,
It's my kind of town.

Everything of it is

My kind of town, Chicago is
My kind of town. Chicago is
My kind of razzmatazz
And it has, It has all that jazz.

And each time I leave, Chicago is

It's Tuggin' my sleeve, Chicago is
The Wrigley Building, Chicago is
The Chicago Cubbies, Chicago is (ey, don't forget them Socks)
One town that won't never ever let you down
It's my kind of town. 


 Songwriters: Cahn, Sammy;Van Heusen, Jimmy






Ricardo Marcenaro
Sculptures – Esculturas
http://ricardomarcenaro.ning.com/

Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)












Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario