Music: Herbie Hancock Ft Norah Jones - Court And Spark - On Joni Mitchell lyrics - Lyric included

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 6:01


Geethali Norah Jones Shankar
USA


Herbie Hancock Ft Norah Jones - Court And Spark 
On Joni Mitchell lyrics - Lyric included




Joni Mitchell Lyric



Love came to my door
With a sleeping roll
And a madmans soul
He thought for sure Id seen him
Dancing up a river in the dark
Looking for a woman
To court and spark

He was playing on the sidewalk
For passing change
When something strange happened
Glory train passed through him
So he buried the coins he made
In peoples park
And went looking for a woman
To court and spark

It seemed like he read my mind
He saw me mistrusting him
And still acting kind
He saw how I worried sometimes
I worry sometimes

All the guilty people, he said
Theyve all seen the stain-
On their daily bread
On their christian names
I cleared myself
I sacrificed my blues
And you could complete me
Id complete you

His eyes were the color of the sand
And the sea
And the more he talked to me
The more he reached me
But I couldnt let go of l.a.
City of the fallen angels










Ricardo Marcenaro
Sculptures – Esculturas
http://ricardomarcenaro.ning.com/

Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)



Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario