Music: Manchester Orchestra - Golden Ticket - Lyrics - Links

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 14:43


Open your mind, your heart to other cultures
Abra su mente, su corazón a otras culturas
You will be a better person
Usted será una mejor persona
RM


Manchester Orchestra

United Kingdom





Music: Manchester Orchestra - Golden Ticket - Lyrics - Links



Please take care of yourself was the last thing I said,
Right before that operator made us disconnected.

Please take care of yourself was the last thing I said,
Right before that operator made us disconnected.
If you can hear me right now, I've got a formula vow
That swears I'll do my best to figure out this situation.

First of all I'll explain why I caused all that water
But never fixed that leaking pipe that floods us to the sealing.
An empty shot glass doesn't lie so I fulfilled my appetite
And crossed my fingers that the good Lord will take care of you and I again.

So now that I found it,
I'll tie the ropes around it.
And make sure that the bottle never bothers us again.
Well I promise this time really. yeah?
I'm cleaning up sincerely. yeah.
And I'll make sure that the devil never bothers you again.

How I wish that you had sold me on all of those big goals
Of being a good father not a careless liar.
Well am I really that old, ignorant or to slow
To realize I have lost my golden ticket back home?


Tour | Manchester Orchestra Official Site

 - [ Traducir esta página ]
Manchester Orchestra Official Site. newsletter link. Get The Newsletter ...
www.themanchesterorchestra.com/.../events - Estados Unidos - En caché - Similares
Mostrar más resultados de themanchesterorchestra.com

Manchester Orchestra | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

 - [ Traducir esta página ]
Manchester Orchestra's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.www.myspace.com/manchesterorchestra - En caché - Similares

Manchester Orchestra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 - [ Traducir esta página ]
Manchester Orchestra is an American indie rock band from Atlanta, Georgia, formed in 2005. The group is currently composed of rhythm ...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchester_Orchestra - En caché - Similares


You have an alphabetical guide in the foot of the page in the blog: solitary dog sculptor
In the blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, the alphabetical guide is on the right side of the page
Thanks

Usted tiene una guía alfabética al pie de la página en el blog: solitary dog sculptor
En el blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, la guia alfabética está en el costado derecho de la página
Gracias




Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)






Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario