Music: Beth Hart - Jealousy - I'd Rather Go Blind - Lyrics - Links to more Beth's music

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 20:02


 She have a special light


Beth Hart - Jealousy

Album: 37 days

Love is cold hard & cruel on the way down
when a man just don't want you, no part of you around
Love is cold hard & cruel on the way down, all the way down

I ain't no soldier-ain't no savior-ain't no winner
And I ain't that proud
I am just a woman-a jealous woman-who wants to love you
love you out loud
She is so pretty, she is a beauty
She is a lady, laughin' in the clouds

chorus:
Jealousy-look what you've done to me
Jealousy-look what you've done
Jealousy-look what you've done to me
Now she's loving you not me

If I could take back-you know I would take back
every mistake-in my face
I would try harder-try and be stronger
I would love longer-in every way
but she is so lovely, she's like a painting
in the garden, I can't catch my breath

(chorus) repeat

Love is cold hard & cruel on the way down
when a man just don't want you, no part of you around
Love is cold hard and cruel on the way down
yeah all the way down




Beth Hart - Joe Bonamassa - RCFP - I'd Rather Go Blind 
 at the Baked Potato

Something told me that it was over, baby, yeah
When I saw you
When I saw you and that girl
And y'all was talking

Something deep down
Something deep down in my soul said
"Go on, go on and cry, girl"
When I saw you, when I saw you with that same person
And y'all was walking around

And I'd rather
I'd rather be a blind girl, baby, yeah, yeah
Than to see you walk away, walk away from me, baby
Don't leave me, I don't wanna see you go

'Cause you see, I love you so much
And I don't wanna watch you leave me
Don't wanna watch you leave me, baby
And another thing is, one more thing is
I just don't, I just don't wanna be free
Scared to be by myself

I was just, I was just sitting here thinking
About your sweet kiss and your, your warm embrace
Hmm, your warm embrace
Hmm, yo, yo, warm, warm embrace

When I look down in the glass that I held to my lips
And I saw the reflection of the tears rolling down my face
That's when I knew I love you and I couldn't do without you
And I'd rather be a blind girl

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, baby, babe, no, babe, oh, oh
Oh babe, all day sitting up
Sitting up thinking about you

Myself, I don't wanna see you leave
Please don't go
Oh, babe, no, babe, oh, babe
I'd rather be a blind girl

Something told me that it was over, baby
When I saw you
When I saw you and that girl
And y'all was talking

Something deep down in my soul said
"Go on, go on and cry, girl"
When I saw you, when I saw you and that girl
And y'all was walking by

And I'd rather go blind, I'd rather go blind
I'd rather go blind, babe
Than to see you walk away, walk away
Don't walk away 'cause I'd rather go blind


Fuente: www.letrasmania.com

 
Music: Beth Hart - Jealousy -  I'd Rather Go Blind - Lyrics - Links to more Beth's music





 Links:

Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook
Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:

 byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com
Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
 
byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com/

Para:
comunicarse conmigo
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect. Thanks :)


Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano. Gracias:)



(::)


Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario