Music: The White Stripes - Let's Shake Hands - Lyrics

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 17:15









The White Stripes - Let's Shake Hands





Oh, let's shake hands
Oh, baby, let's shake hands
Well, there's something here in the air
Jump up and let me know when you're there
Baby, let's shake hands

Oh, let's be friends
Oh, baby let's be friends
I can't come up with a better plan
Put your fingers in my hand
Baby let's be friends
Yeah

Oh, say my name
Oh, baby say my name
Well, you can do what you want to do
Throw it in the garbage can
But just say my name
Yeah



Music: The White Stripes - Let's Shake Hands - Lyrics
 




Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:
byricardomarcenaro.blogspot
Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com


Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación

Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect. 
Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano. 
Gracias:)

Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario