Music: Patricia Barber - Light My Fire - Nardis (Cafe Blue) - Lyrics - Links - Jazz for the best trip

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 13:11









Patricia Barber - Light My Fire



You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire, yeah

The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher

Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire

Try to set the night on fire
Try to set the night on fire
Try to set the night on fire

JustSomeLyrics







Patricia Barber - Nardis - Cafe Blue Track 11


LISTEN IN 720p or 1080p QUALITY! Turn up your speakers / headphones if required!
One of, if not the best, song ever recorded from a production perspective. This song and the album it is on, Cafe Blue, is often used by hi-fi enthusiasts to test out their sound systems . None of her songs on Youtube are in HD quality, so I'd thought I would upload a true representation of this album using the best song. Musically, it is very good as well! This is how music should be produced! Death to the Loudness War!

Remember people, it's not the format that matters, it's the production and dynamic range of the track!

ChineseKiwi account in youtube









Music: Patricia Barber - Light My Fire - Nardis (Cafe Blue) - Lyrics - Links - Jazz for the best trip









You have an alphabetical guide in the foot of the page in the blog: solitary dog sculptor
In the blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, the alphabetical guide is on the right side of the page
Thanks

Usted tiene una guía alfabética al pie de la página en el blog: solitary dog sculptor
En el blog: Solitary Dog Sculptor I, la guia alfabética está en el costado derecho de la página
Gracias


Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:
solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com
Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas comerciales:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com
For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
commercial proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com


My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)



Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario