Posted by ricardo marcenaro | Posted in NASA: Chile - Lluta River - 11.07.13 | Posted on 9:04
- Arizona State University World: Longest Recorded Dry Period. Accessed October 31, 2013. World: Longest Recorded Dry Period. Accessed October 31, 2013.
- Goddard Earth Sciences Data and Information Services Center Northern Chile. Accessed October 31, 2013.
- Hoke, G. (2007, October 31) Geomorphic evidence for 1 post–10 Ma uplift of the western flank of the Central Andes 18°30–22°S. Tectonics, 26 (5).
- Kober, F. & Schlunegger, F. (2006, July) Surface uplift and climate change: The geomorphic evolution of the Western Escarpment of the Andes of northern Chile between the Miocene and present. GSA Special Papers, (398) 75-86.
- Northwestern Engineering (2011, September 19) Engineers for a Sustainable World Students Conduct Water Research in Chile. Accessed October 31, 2013.
- Shi, J. et al (2011, September 19) Arsenic and Boron Removal from the Lluta River, Chile. Accessed October 31, 2013.
- Strasser, M. & Schlunegger, F. (2005, July) Erosional processes, topographic length-scales and geomorphic evolution in arid climatic environments: the “Lluta collapse,” in northern Chile. International Journal of Earth Sciences, 94 (30) 43-44.
- Worner, G. (2002, February 15) Evolution of the West Andean Escarpment at 18S (N. Chile) during he last 25 MA: uplift, erosion and collapse through time. Tectonophysics, 345 (1-4) 183-198.
- Window to the Universe Atacama Desert. Accessed October 31, 2013.
- EO-1 - ALI
NASA: Chile - Lluta River - 11.07.13
Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook
Blogs of The Solitary Dog:
solitary dog sculptor:
Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
enviar materiales para publicar,
submit materials for publication,
My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.
Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.