Music: Elliott Smith - I Didn't Understand - Alternate - Lyrics - Bio Links

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 0:40










Thought you'd be looking for the next in line to love then ignore
Put out and put away
And so you'd soon be leaving me alone like
I'm supposed to be

Tonight, tomorrow and everyday
There's nothing here that you'll miss
I can guarantee you this is a cloud of smoke
Trying to occupy space

What a fucking joke, what a fucking joke
I waited for a bus to separate the both of us
And take me off far away from you
'Cause my feelings never change a bit

I always feel like shit I don't know why
I guess that I just do
You once talked to me about love and you painted pictures Of a never-neverland

And I could've gone to that place but
I didn't understand
I didn't understand,
I didn't understand





  1.   Elliott Smith - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

    es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith
    Steven Paul Smith (6 de agosto de 1969 – 21 de octubre de 2003), más conocido como Elliott Smith, fue un cantautor y músico estadounidense. Su instrumento ...
  2. Elliott Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Smith - Traducir esta página
    Steven Paul "Elliott" Smith (August 6, 1969 – October 21, 2003) was an American singer-songwriter and musician. Smith was born in Omaha, Nebraska, raised ...
  3. Imágenes de elliott smith












Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Operative blogs of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)

Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario