Music: King Crimson - Easy Money - Central Park in June of 1973 Live - 2 videos

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 21:24





 
King Crimson 1974
 

United Kingdom








Thanks to fossilhippie YouTube account

Robert Fripp, g
John Wetton, b
Bill Bruford, d
David Cross, v

Note - Youtube as a limit of 10 minutes 59 seconds as the maximum length of videos. This video started out at about 11:30 so I cut out the last 30 seconds and faded to black at 10.59. Sorry (say fossilhippie)

I say:

And I will complete with this finale that permit the generosity of friends. :)
Is the time for wise and sensible persons.
The wonderful thing in the net is the generosity of the common people who constructs free union.
Thanks for be part of that.





Thanks to dimdimsla YouTube account


Ricardo Marcenaro
Sculptures – Esculturas
http://ricardomarcenaro.ning.com/

Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Blogs in operation of The Solitary Dog:

Solitary Dog Sculptor:
//byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com/

Be a follower of my blogs Solitary Dog Sculptor y Solitary Dog Sculptor I, if you like it, are open for everybody.

Sea un seguidor de mis blogs Dog Sculptor y Solitary Dog Sculptor I, si te gusta, están abiertos a todo el mundo.
 


(::)

Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario