Argentina: Alemania (con acento en la i) - Lovely mountains - Ricardo Marcenaro zones

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 20:44




A bridge is a point of union.


Run rabbit run, you'll never see my land....



In the back of the town


The station





Back of the station



No noises






Inside the mountains, alone, as the Solitary Dog will stay, to be a better person. 
I have my cat, and I will have...


Bye.
This is a name, a place, but this is not the place, 
but is my name inside you, 
 named in silence...

I will be a ghost, a lovely remembering, 
 people will say that Ricardo died in some unknown place, I happened twice, haha
 

Long life to The Solitary Dog
El Perro Solitario

Ricardo Marcenaro
Ricardo Marcenar
Ricardo Marcena
Ricardo Marcen
Ricardo Marce
Ricardo Marc
Ricardo Mar
Ricardo Ma
Ricardo M
Ricardo
Ricard
Ricar
Rica
Ric
Ri
R

.



zone



Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Operative blogs of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)







Comments (0)

Publicar un comentario