Music : Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues - Lyric in English y Español - Mean Eyed Cat - Goin' By The Book - Lyrics - 3 Vids

Posted by Ricardo Marcenaro | Posted in | Posted on 0:35



Johnny Cash - Folsom Prision Blues


I hear the train a comin'
it's rolling round the bend
and I ain't seen the sunshine since I don't know when,
I'm stuck in Folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
but that train keeps a rollin' on down to San Anton..
When I was just a baby my mama told me. Son,
always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns.
But I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
now every time I hear that whistle I hang my head and cry..

I bet there's rich folks eating in a fancy dining car
they're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars.
Well I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
but those people keep a movin'
and that's what tortures me...

Well if they'd free me from this prison,
if that railroad train was mine
I bet I'd move just a little further down the line
far from Folsom prison, that's where I want to stay
and I'd let that lonesome whistle blow my blues away.....



Oigo el tren viniendo
está doblando en la curva
y no he visto el brillo del sol desde no se cuando,
pero estoy pegado en la prisión de Folson, y el tiempo sigue prolongandose
pero ese tren sigue rodando abajo a San Anton ..
Cuando yo era solo un bebé mi mamá me dijo. Hijo,
siempre se un buen chico, nunca juegues con armas.
Pero le disparé a un hmbre en Reno solo para mirarlo morir
ahora cada vez qe escucho ese silbidocuelgo mi cabeza y grito ..

Apuesto a que hay gente rica comiendo en un vagón restaurante de lujo
ellos están probablemente bebiendo café y fumando grandes cigarros
Bueno yo se que tenia que venir, se que no puedo ser libre
pero esa gente sigue moviendose
y eso es lo que me tortura ...

Bueno si ellos me liberaran de esta prision
si ese tren de ferrocarril fuera mio
Apuesto a que movería solo un poco más abajo la linea
lejos de la prisión de Folson, ahi es donde quiero estar
y dejaria a aquel silbido solitario llevarse mi blues ...



 Mean Eyed Cat


Mean Eyed Cat

I give my woman half my money at the general store
I said, "Now buy a little groceries, and don't spend no more."
But she gave ten dollars for a ten cent hat
And bought some store bought cat food for a mean eyed cat.

When I give her ten more dollars for a one way ticket
She was mad as she could be
Then I bet ten more that if she ever left
She'd come a-crawlin' back to me
When I woke up this mornin' and I turned my head
There wasn't a cotton pickin' thing on her side of the bed
I found a little old note where her head belonged
It said, "Dear John, honey, baby, I'm long gone."

When I heard a whistle blowin', and the big wheels a-turnin'
I was scared as I could be I put on my overalls and
I headed to town Gonna bring her back with me.

I asked the man down at the station if he'd seen her there
I told him all about her pretty eyes and long, blonde hair
He spit his tobacco, said, "I'll be dad blamed......
I believe I did see her leavin' on the east bound train."

I bought a round trip ticket on the east bound train
I was broke as I could be
But when I come back, gotta buy another ticket
Gotta bring her back with me.

Well, I got off the train somewhere in Arkansas
And I worked up the guts to call my Mother-In-Law
She said, "I'll tell you where she is, if you act right."
"She's workin' four to twelve at Trucker's World tonight."

When I walked in she saw me, and she took off her apron
And she grabbed her goin' home hat
She bought a ticket with her tips
And now we're curled up on the
sofa, me and her....and that mean eyed cat







You can see it in the movies and the paper and the TV news
Somebody's army is always on the move
There's gonna be a battle the lines have been drawn
They've got guns and tanks and planes

The wells are gone dry and the water is bad and the air is acid rain
There's war after war and rumors of war from the East
There's a rumblin' in the ground and they're talkin' about the beast

Good mothers cry cause the rivers run high
With the blood of too many sons
Some people say peace is on the way
But the worst is still to come

Cause the prophets wrote about it
And Jesus spoke about it
And John got to take a look
And he told us what he saw when it's easy to see
It's goin' by the book
It's goin' by the book

There's armies in the cities and the missiles stand ready for flight
A pale horse rides like the wind across the night
And that rumblin' in the desert like thunder gettin' closer
And the trumpet's gettin' ready to blow
There's gonna be a shout that will wake the dead we better be ready to go

Cause the prophets wrote about it
And Jesus spoke about it
And John got to take a look
And he told us what he saw when it's easy to see
It's goin' by the book
It's goin' by the book

It's goin' by the book
Goin' by the book 
 





Music : Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues - Lyric in English y Español - Mean Eyed Cat - Goin' By The Book - Lyrics - 3 Vids






Ricardo M Marcenaro - Facebook

Operative blogs of The Solitary Dog:

solitary dog sculptor:
http://byricardomarcenaro.blogspot.com

Solitary Dog Sculptor I:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com

Para:
comunicarse conmigo,
enviar materiales para publicar,
propuestas:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

For:
contact me,
submit materials for publication,
proposals:
marcenaroescultor@gmail.com

Diario La Nación
Argentina
Cuenta Comentarista en el Foro:
Capiscum

My blogs are an open house to all cultures, religions and countries. Be a follower if you like it, with this action you are building a new culture of tolerance, open mind and heart for peace, love and human respect.

Thanks :)

Mis blogs son una casa abierta a todas las culturas, religiones y países. Se un seguidor si quieres, con esta acción usted está construyendo una nueva cultura de la tolerancia, la mente y el corazón abiertos para la paz, el amor y el respeto humano.

Gracias :)



Comments (1)

YO TAMBIEN SOY ARGENTINO Y DEL BARRIO DE FLORES,IDOLO TOTAL PARA MI TAMBIEN,JOHNNY CASH,UNICO,NUNCA VA HABER OTRO

Publicar un comentario